I’ve been tagged by stripped-niall. Excited too. She’s a cool lady and I wished we chatted more.
I tag niallthehottiehoran, aubreyanna2988, ashtonheartache, and stopcaring-startliving.
Here’s my questions:
1. What song are you dying to have sex to?
2. If you couldn’t live in the United States or Europe, where would you live?
3. What favourite movie are you keen to show your kids when they’re old enough to appreciate it?
4. Have you ever written a love letter?
5. Would you rather live in constant snow or devastating heat?
6. What clothing item would you deck somebody for if they tried to steal it?
7. What’s your favourite memory from this past year?
8. What is the best juice flavour in your opinion?
9. If you were commanded to open up a retail store, what would you sell?
10. What is your favourite vacation you’ve taken?
11. If you were able to pick a flight anywhere tonight and go, where would you choose to go?
Have fun. xx
I’ll have you know that I was quite literally lying on a synagogue’s steps on Broadway Street in the pouring rain sobbing over this chapter. Am I nuts? Probably. But never doubt how heartfelt this story is.
Serena was first aware of the goosebumps popping up all over her arms and legs before she was aware of anything else, when she awoke from what felt like a winter hibernation. She yanked down the sleeves of her sweater, her eyes still locked shut, and shuddered once again under the thick, white duvet. She slipped her navy hood over her head and curled into a kidney bean shape before she fell motionless again over the blow-up mattress over the Oriental rug on the dining room floor. Their spot. When she forced her eyes into a squint, shutting them as hard as she could stand in their swollen, sleepy state, her ears perked to a tiny clink a few feet away.